2010-05-24

GALABOO

Hey Boo, I am now in office and is time to write you something. Originally I plan to type in Chinese but as you know, I got to use the online Cantonese typing program and I got so many things in my mind so I gave up at last.

Well, what should I begin, eh eh eh … Just recall that you left home to UK since 2003 and now is 2010, time goes too fast, right J

Now I am stuck as I know there are so many that I want to tell you but then…..

To me, I guess we were having so much fun when in Van, remember the MacDonald drive thru and there were so many things unforgettable. We were snowboarding next to the townhouse and that was so fun, really want to try that again, and also Uncle Terence’s Volvo, the smoke came out from the car's exhaust and a bitch came out from her house and guess the car is going to explode, and also the superstore, wakakakkaka

I am really proud of you as now your dreams come true, got you ambition and know what you are going to do in the next ten years I assume and that is brilliant. No matter where are you staying after your PHD, I will back you up so no worries even fatty might belibala again. She is getting happier as Mr Kei always meow her for food, lol. For love, I hope everything goes fine but is too early to tell but the only thing is to trust your feeling so you won’t regret.

I love you lots and treasure every moment with you and mother.

沒有留言:

發佈留言